Retired Naval Officer, retired Federal Contracting officer, Married with five children and ten grandchildren.
Over thirty years of teaching experience at the college level.
- University of LaVerne, BA
- University of Maryland, BS
- Pepperdine University, MA
- Additional graduate study at Campbell University, The Citadel, and Naval Postgraduate school.
- AC 207 - Financial Accounting
- AC 208/AC 208H - Managerial Accounting
- AC 335 - Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
- BA 103/BA103H - Introduction to Business
- BA 215W/BA 215H - Business Communications
- BA 310/BA 310H - Ethical Issues in the Workplace
- BA 322 - Human Resources Management
- BA 452/ BA 452H - Business Policy
- FI 312/FI 312H - Business Finance
- MG 300/MG 300H - Principles of Management
- MG 311 - Staffing and Labor Relations
- MG 318/MG 318H - Small Business Management
- MG 323/MG 323H - Organizational Behavior
- MG 346/MG 346H - Sales Management
- MK 300/MK 300H - Principles of Marketing
- MK 345/MK 345H - Consumer Behavior