Stephenson Dining Hall
Finding your favorite foods on campus is easy. We are proud to offer a dining program complete with signature brands and menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine. Just feast your eyes on what we have available! Featuring a wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone's appetite with food choices to rival your favorite restaurants:
- Fresh fruit and salads
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta
- Deli choices served on freshly baked breads
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups
- And you can enjoy "all you care to eat"!
- *A Better Tomorrow ‘For Your Health’ Plates
For more information including meal plan information, monthly event calendars, weekly menus, hours of operation, and catering options please visit limestone.sodexomyway.com.
Daily Menu App
This handy app shows Daily Menus along with Nutritional Information during the Academic Year. Download it at bite.sodexo.com You will need to enter the code 76RN4 to set it up for Limestone University once it has been downloaded.
Cafe 1845 Proudly Serving Starbucks
Starbucks roasts high-quality whole bean coffees and sells them along with fresh, rich-brewed, Italian style espresso beverages, a variety of pastries and confections, and coffee-related accessories and equipment. Starbucks also offers a line of premium Teavana Teas. Located in the Hines & Riggins Center.
Freshens is a healthy fast casual concept, which offers prepared to order food inspired by fresh ingredients, as well as signature fresh blended smoothies. The menu includes made-to-order grilled flatbreads, salads, rice bowls, and smoothies. With award-winning all-natural fresh blended smoothies, Freshens is an irresistible draw. Located in the Hines & Riggins Center.
LCash - A Campus Essential
LCash is a prepaid spending account on your LCard offering a safe and convenient way to make cashless purchases on and around campus, making it easy to manage everyday student expenses. You or your parents must make a deposit to your LCash account before using it for purchases. To add L Cash, call the number on the back of your card or visit the Business Office.
Look for this sign at accepting locations on and off campus.
- Campus Store
- Stephenson Dining Hall
- Dobson Deli
- Copy Machines
- Business Office
- Laundry Facilities - Ebert Hall, Eunice Ford Hall, New Hall (1st & 2nd Floors)
- Burger King – 1543 W. Floyd Baker Blvd.
- Burger King – 1103 Hyatt St.
- CVS Pharmacy – 229 W. Buford St.
- Daddy Joe’s – 1400 W. Floyd Baker Blvd.
- House of Pizza – 1640 E. Frederick St.
- Pizza Hut – 1290 W. Floyd Baker Rd.
- Trackside Diner – 416 Wall St.