Master of Science in Health Informatics Admissions
Candidates for admission to the Limestone Master of Science in Health Informatics Program are evaluated based on ability and achievement. The Master of Science in Health Informatics Admissions Committee will consider all components of the application in its admission decision.
M.S. - Master of Science in health Informatics Degree page
For Full Admission into the graduate program:
- Official transcript of undergraduate or graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Completed prerequisite coursework with a grade of “C” or better in the following areas: computer programming and one of the following: college algebra (or higher) or statistics.
- One letter of recommendation
- One of the following requirements is met:
- Hold a graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Hold an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum 2.6 overall GPA
- No GRE or GMAT is required.
- Students whose native language is not English must submit scores from either IELTS or TOEFL iBT. A score of 6.0 or higher is required for the IELTS. A score of 79 or higher is required for TOEFL iBT. This requirement may be waived if the student provides evidence of having completed an accredited ESL program or holds a degree from an accredited United States college or university.
- Applicants who do not meet the full admission requirements are designated as conditional. The purpose of the conditional classification is to provide students an opportunity to compensate for any deficiencies. Students admitted to the Master of Science in Health Informatics on a conditional basis must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA during the first 9 hours of graded graduate credit.
- Students who transfer in a maximum of 6 graduate-level credit hours will earn the status of fully accepted.
Students enrolled in the Master of Science in Health Informatics must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
The curriculum for the Master of Science in Health Informatics consists of ten online courses (listed below) totaling 30 graduate hours.