To be accepted as a Limestone student, we need some information in addition to your completed application. Check below to determine what admissions requirements apply to you.
Limestone University is committed to the liberal arts and sciences and to educating men and women for leadership, service, and professional responsibility in the twenty-first century. Those individuals who will become tomorrow’s leaders, who will render meaningful service, and who will enjoy professional fulfillment in the next century will have prepared themselves to be lifelong learners. Apply today and see what extraordinary opportunities await!
- a copy of your high school transcript or GED transcript;
- Optionally send your SAT or ACT scores (unless you’re 21+ years old or in military service).
- your foreign transcript must be sent through World Education Services for evaluation;
- if English isn’t your native language, oral communication skills are your responsibility; you have a couple of options:
- proof of score of 500 or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); or
- proof of successful completion of ESL program and/or a satisfactory score on SAT or ACT.
who have previously attended a regionally accredited college or university:
- you need at least 12 hours of college credit to apply in this category; if you have less than 12 hours, you should apply as a FRESHMAN (see above);
- you must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- you must be in good standing at the last institute you attended;
- we will need your SAT or ACT scores unless you are 21+ years of age, are in the military, or are transferring 12+ credits; we will need official transcripts of all previous college studies;
- to receive a Limestone University baccalaureate degree, you must earn a minimum of 31 semester hours as a Limestone student.
For those interested in completing your Bachelors & MBA in a total of 5 years, check out Limestone's ACCELERATED MBA PROGRAM.
For those interested in the Scholars Academy, a partnership with the Cherokee County School District SCHOLARS ACADEMY.