The President's Cabinet is composed of Vice President-level senior Limestone University administrators who serve as the University's officers and who report directly to the President. Cabinet members work closely together with the President, Board of Trustees, Special Assistants To The President, and Academic Leadership to provide advice, develop and implement University-wide initiatives, and oversee operation of the institution.
- Hailey Martin, Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics
- Stacey Mason, Vice President for Student Success
- Eric McDonald, Interim Vice President for Finance & Administration
- Chris Phenicie, Vice President for Enrollment Services
- Dr. Pamela Wash, Provost
- Charles Wyatt, Vice President for Communications & Marketing
Special Assistants To The President
The Special Assistants to the President develop, coordinate, and implement high-level projects aligned with institutional goals and President-initiated activities. The Special Assistants to the President provide high-level administrative support to the President and the President’s Cabinet.
- Michael Cerino, Executive Director of Major Gifts