The Registrar's Office is located on the second floor of the Curtis Administration building. The Registrar's Office provides many important services to incoming, current, and former Limestone University students.
The Mission of The Registrar’s Office at Limestone University is to promote academic development and advancement by accurate record keeping of all student documents. Our staff takes great pride in processing daily inquiries from students, faculty, staff and alumni, as well as parents regarding academic matters. Our office is dedicated to fulfilling our part in the overall mission of Limestone University by providing academic support through our services.
The Registrar’s Office is located on the second floor of the Curtis Administration Building.
- Pennie Darwin - Registrar and Director of Academic Advising - (advisor) ext. 4544
- Carol H. S. Griffin - Associate Registrar - (advisor) ext. 4518
- Buffie Hayes - Data/Course Coordinator - ext.4546
- Jennifer Ledbetter - Assistant Registrar - ext. 8368
- Kim Levitt - Administrative Assistant - ext. 4360
Office hours are:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday hours: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Fax number: (864) 488-8340.
To change your address, name or major please go to The Halo.