Now accepting applications for an August 2024 nursing cohort.
M.S.N. - Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Current, active, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Official undergraduate and any graduate degree transcripts from each regionally accredited college or university attended; if applicable, your foreign transcript must be sent through World Education Services or International Education Evaluations for evaluation;
- Collegiate GPA of 3.0
- 1 letter of recommendation
- No GRE or GMAT required
- The curriculum consists of 10 graduate Nursing & Interprofessional courses.
- All courses are offered online!
- Terms last 7.5 weeks.
If applicable, your foreign transcript must be sent to Limestone through one of the credit evaluation agencies listed on the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) page. While Limestone does accept transcript evaluations from any organizations listed on the NACES page, the University’s preferred credit evaluation agencies are International Education Evaluations or World Education Services.
Advanced Professional Role Development & Nursing Theory
Scholarship and Research Methods
Healthcare Informatics & Technologies for Advanced Practice
Advanced Population Health
Leading Quality & Patient Safety
Healthcare Ethics & Legal Issues
Nursing Administrative Foundations
Leading and Managing Complex Organizations
Nursing Leadership Practicum