“Limestone” User - (current students, faculty and staff)
Most mobile products:
- Select the “Limestone” Wi-Fi network on your phone, tablet or laptop.
- When your device prompts you, enter your Limestone username/password (Example: jdoe0311). This is the same user name and password used for e-mail and Canvas logins) and click ‘join’ or ‘ok’
- The next screen may ask you to accept a “Certificate” for “clearpass.limestone.edu”.
- You will then be connected to the Limestone Network. This will connection will be valid until your password changes.
Android pads and phones:
- Turn on Wi-Fi and select the “
- Be sure EAP method is set to PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication is set to MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: set to ‘use system certificate’
- For the field “Identity”, type in your username (Example: jdoe0311 This is the same username used for e-mail and Canvas logins. Do not include the @limestone.edu)
- Type in the password in the “password” field (same password used for e-mail and Canvas logins)
- Click “connect”
“Limestone Guest” – (non-student or non-Faculty/Staff only)
This specific Wi-Fi network is unencrypted. Unless you are accessing a web page with HTTPS in the address or using an application that encrypts the data being transmitted, all of your transmitted and received data will be sent in plain text and could possibly be intercepted by a third party.