The Business Office is located on the second floor of the Curtis Administration Building in Offices 201 and 202. Office hours are Monday and Thursday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Business Office offers a variety of services to the faculty, staff and students of Limestone University such as:
- Payments can be made by cash, personal check, money orders, and credit cards for tuition and fees. For additional information see Payment Options in the menu.
- You can view your Official Billing Statement by logging into The Halo.
- Check cashing up to $50.00 with proper identification during regular business hours.
- Complaints, concerns or suggestions, let us know by submitting this form.
- Need to divided your balance into payments? Submit the Payment Plan Application Form and a Students Account Coordinator will be in touch.
- Student Account information, payment due dates and other important information will be sent to your Limestone University e-mail address. It is important that students regularly check this e-mail.
- To request a 1098T form for tax purposes, please e-mail email@example.com. Please include the tax year you are requesting, along with your student ID, date of birth, last 4 digits of your social security number, and where to send the form. The Business Office is able to release 1098Ts by fax, email and mail.