The Business Office is located on the second floor of the Curtis Administration Building in Offices 201 and 202. Office hours are Monday and Thursday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Business Office offers a variety of services to the faculty, staff and students of Limestone University such as:
- Payments can be made by cash, personal check, money orders, and credit cards for tuition and fees. For additional information see Payment Options in the menu.
- You can view your Official Billing Statement by logging into The Halo.
- Check cashing up to $50.00 with proper identification during regular business hours.
- Complaints, concerns or suggestions, let us know by submitting this form.
- Need to divided your balance into payments? Submit the Payment Plan Application Form and a Students Account Coordinator will be in touch.
- Student Account information, payment due dates and other important information will be sent to your Limestone University e-mail address. It is important that students regularly check this e-mail.
- For students enrolled in Limestone University, 1098T forms are available in your Halo. You can access the form by logging into your Halo, select Student Resources and then Billing. You can print this form at anytime from your Halo. If you do not have access to your Halo, please email email@example.com. Please make sure to include your name, ID number, date of birth, last 4 digits of your social security number, and the year for the 108T form needed. If you feel that your 1098T does not contain accurate information, please email April Poindexter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “1098T Dispute”. Please make sure to include your name, ID number, date of birth, last 4 digits of your social security number, and the issue with your 1098T form. Limestone University cannot provide any recommendations on how to prepare your taxes using this form. You will need to speak with an experienced tax preparer for further clarification on use of the 1098T.