Students must register with the Equity and Inclusion Office each semester before accessible education services can be provided. Following the review of supporting documentation and a structured exchange between Equity and Inclusion Team Members and the student, an accommodation letter is written and sent electronically to professors. There is never a fee for accommodations.Equity and Inclusion Policies and Procedures
Dietary Accommodations Application Guidelines
Quick Checklist for Requesting Dietary Accommodations
- Read over Limestone's Dietary Accommodations Policy and Procedures
- Complete the Dietary Accommodation Request Form
- Have your medical provider complete and return the Dietary Accommodation Medical Provider Form (This form must be completed thoroughly.)
- Schedule an appointment to meet with the Director for .
- Schedule an appointment to meet with Sodexo Dining Room Manager.
If you are petitioning for a meal plan exemption, the exemption form and documentation must be submitted by April 1st for the fall semester and November 1st for the spring semester to allow adequate time to schedule a meeting between Sodexo and the student.
Registration and Release FormRegistration and Release Form PDF
Housing Accommodations Application Guidelines
Quick Checklist for Requesting Housing Accommodations
- Read over Limestone's Housing Accommodations Policy and Procedures
- Complete the Housing Accommodations Request form
- Have your medical provider complete and return the Housing Accommodations Medical Provider Form (This form must be completed thoroughly.)
- Schedule an appointment to meet with the Director for Equity and Inclusion
- If necessary, meet with the Director of Student Services.
Emotional Support Animal Guidelines
Limestone University will accept and consider requests for reasonable accommodation in college housing at any time; however, if the request for accommodation is made fewer than 60 days before the individual intends to move into college housing, Limestone University cannot guarantee that it will be able to meet the individual’s request for ESA during the first semester or term of occupancy. The individual making the request for an ESA should complete the steps below as soon as practicably possible before moving into college housing.