Have you been a Micro-Intern yet? With Limestone’s launch of its new Micro-Internship program, here are some reasons why you should!
Looking for a way to:
- Get professional experience
- Improve career skills
- Find new employers and companies
- And network with industry professionals
Create a profile on Limestone’s Micro-Internship page and begin applying for short-term, paid, professional assignments.
You’ll work directly with employers to work on projects and show you’re what make Limestone students so great!
What Are Micro-Internships?
Micro-Internships are short-term, paid, professional assignments that are similar to those given to new hires or interns. These projects enable Career Launchers to demonstrate skills, explore career paths, and build their networks as they seek the right full-time role. Unlike traditional internships, Micro-Internships can take place year-round, typically range from 5 to 40 hours of work, and are due between one week and one month after kick-off. Micro-Internships are used by companies ranging from those in the Fortune 100 to emerging start-ups and go across departments including sales, marketing, technology, HR, and finance.
If you are interested in learning more and applying, please follow these steps:
- Create an account at Limestone’s landing page: http://info.parkerdewey.com/limestone
- Fill out your profile as completely as possible
- Review current Micro-Internship projects available
- Apply to projects of interest
- Continue to check the platform regularly for new opportunities
** At this point, micro-internships will not be considered for academic credit towards your degree. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com **