The purpose of Orientation is to ensure each new student is cleared and prepared to begin classes and have a successful semester. By Friday, January 8th, you will have received your class schedule, your course and fee statement, and housing assignment (if living on campus). If you have not, we will help you take care of this during Orientation.
You must be cleared by the business office, before moving in and starting classes. To be cleared, you must:
- Submit all transcripts to the Admissions Office (we must have official final transcripts).
- Submit all Health Forms, including Covid 19 Test results.
- Speak with Success Coach to confirm schedule
- Submit a Housing Application if you plan to live on campus in the Halo (found under student services)
- Review Course and Fee Statement and Payment Options in the Halo
Students must have a zero balance or payment plan in place to be considered cleared.
Once you are cleared, you will be able to schedule a time to move in and begin classes on Monday, January 11th.
Once you have been admitted and completed your commitment form, you will need to register for Spring Orientation which will be held on:
If you have not paid your deposit, you can do so here:
ONLINe Commit Form
To Register for Orientation:
REGISTER FOR ORIENTATION
For any questions, please contact Kelly Tillinghast, Director of Student Enrichment, at 864-488-4011 or Ktillinghast@limestone.edu.
For Questions regarding Housing:
Please contact the Housing Office at 864-488-8373 or ResLife@limestone.edu
For Questions Orientation or Advising:
Please contact the Office of Student Enrichment at 864-488-4011 or Ktillinghast@limsetone.edu