BE READY. APPLY NOW.
To be accepted as a Limestone student, we need some information in addition to your completed application. Check below to determine what admissions requirements apply to you.
Limestone University is committed to the liberal arts and sciences and to educating men and women for leadership, service, and professional responsibility in the twenty-first century. Those individuals who will become tomorrow’s leaders, who will render meaningful service, and who will enjoy professional fulfillment in the next century will have prepared themselves to be lifelong learners. Apply today and see what extraordinary opportunities await!
- a copy of your high school transcript or GED transcript;
- Optionally send your SAT or ACT scores (unless you’re 21+ years old or in military service).
- your foreign transcript must be sent through World Education Services for evaluation;
- if English isn’t your native language, oral communication skills are your responsibility; you have a couple of options:
- proof of score of 500 or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); or
- proof of successful completion of ESL program and/or a satisfactory score on SAT or ACT.
For those interested in the Scholars Academy, a partnership with the Cherokee County School District
who have previously attended a regionally accredited college or university:
- you need at least 12 hours of college credit to apply in this category; if you have less than 12 hours, you should apply as a FRESHMAN (see above);
- you must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- you must be in good standing at the last institute you attended;
- we will need your SAT or ACT scores unless you are 21+ years of age, are in the military, or are transferring 12+ credits; we will need official transcripts of all previous college studies;
- to receive a Limestone University baccalaureate degree, you must earn a minimum of 31 semester hours as a Limestone student.
For those interested in completing your Bachelors & MBA in a total of 5 years, check out Limestone's
Accelerated MBA Program
Open House Dates
Friday, April 17, 2020
For those of you who cannot make it to campus, our mascot “Bernie” would to give you a tour in the video below:
If you would like to visit the Limestone Admissions Office, it is located inside McMillan Hall on the Day Campus in Gaffney.
FALL OF SENIOR YEAR
Visit Campus during Open House. You may go to THIS FORM for Open House dates and to schedule a visit.
Request that your official High School Transcript and ACT or SAT test scores be sent to:
Day Admissions Office
1115 College Drive
Gaffney, SC 29340
SPRING OF SENIOR YEAR
Complete the free application for federal aid by visiting www.fafsa.ed.gov. This needs to be completed after October 1st and before the June 30th deadline. Limestone’s College Code is 003436.
Work with your Admission Counselor to check on application status, receipt of transcripts and any other concerns. Online Deposit Form
Register early at the FLEUR event.