Bachelor of Science in Biology
Biology majors at Limestone College may select from four academic concentrations appropriate to their interests and career goals and in preparation for additional post-graduate or professional education. Biology majors also complete various courses in other fields of science, such as Chemistry, Physics, and/or Math.
- Choose 1: MA 122 Precalculus or MA 205 Calculus I
- Lower Level Biology Electives: 8 semester hours of Biology courses numbered 200 or above.
- Choose 4 from: PH 201/PH 202 General College Physics I and II; PH 301/PH 302 Physics I and II with Calculus; CH 303/CH 304 Organic Chemistry I and II; BI/CH 315 Principles of Biochemistry; MA205 Calculus I or MA 319 Intermediate Statistics
- Upper Level Biology Electives: 12 semester hours of 300-400 level Biology courses.
- *After all General Education and Major course requirements have been met; students will need additional elective courses to meet the 123 hour minimum for graduation.