The Business Office offers a variety of services to the faculty, staff and students of Limestone College such as:
- Payments made by cash, personal check, money orders, and credit cards are accepted for tuition and fees.
- Refunds are issued according to the refund schedule. All Easy Refund Cards are mailed to the address in the system.
- You can view your Account History by logging into the LC Portal.
- Check cashing up to $100.00 with proper identification during regular business hours.
- There is a $25.00 service fee for all returned checks.
- Enrollment on the payment plan option with Tuition Management Systems during registration for Day Students only. You may enroll at www.afford.com/limestone .
- Holds are placed on the student accounts for past due funds, not enough funds to cover balance, returned checks, improper paperwork, etc. You can verify any holds on your student account by going to the LC Portal.
- Funds can be placed on your LCash card by check, cash or credit card or by going to www.limestonecard.com.
- You can use your LCash card to make a payment on your account.
The Business Office is located on the second floor of the Curtis Administration Building in Offices 201 and 202. Regular Office hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.