The academic programs of Limestone College are conducted within the framework of five divisions: Division of Arts and Letters, Division of Education and Physical Education, Division of Natural Sciences, Division of Professional Studies, and Division of Social and Behavioral Sciences. The following divisions offer baccalaureate and/or associate degrees. Some majors offer specialized concentrations within a major.
Limestone College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, and masters degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033 - 4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Limestone College. Normal inquiries about the institution, such as admission requirements, financial aid, and educational programs should be addressed directly to Limestone College.
The music program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
Limestone also meets the certification standards required by the South Carolina State Department of Education for teacher certification.
Limestone College is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
The Athletic Training Education Program at Limestone College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
- The Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
- South Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities (SCICU)
- South Carolina Association of Colleges and Employers (SCACE)
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
- Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- Conference Carolinas
Blue Grass Mountain Conference (men's and women's swimming).