Assistant Professor of Social Work
Professor Graham received a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Virginia Union University, Richmond Virginia. She received a Master of Social Work Degree from the University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina. Professor Graham's experience in social work includes previous employment with the South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs for ten years, and employment with the Florence County Disabilities and Special Needs Board for 22 years. Throughout her employment she has been afforded numerous opportunities for professional career advancement. Her employment history was inclusive of the following positions; Social Worker, Assistant Residential Administrator, Residential Administrator, and Assistant Executive Director.
Professor Graham was also employed with Circle Park where she facilitated Alcohol and Drug Abuse Educational Groups, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Structured Groups, and School Intervention Groups. She was employed as an instructor at Florence Darlington Technical College where she taught, Substance Abuse, Human Services, and Gerontology. Professor Graham currently serves on the Advisory Board for Florence Darlington Technical College's Human Services Department. She is retired from the Florence County Disabilities and Special Needs Board. She also serves on the Advisory Board for Carolina's Hospital System's Rehabilitative Hospital.
Professor Graham is very active in the Seventh Episcopal District of the AME Church, Palmetto Conference. She currently serves as Area Chairperson for the Kingstree District Women's Missionary Society.
Professor Graham has taught for Limestone college for eleven years.
Professional Graham has received numerous awards throughout the years, including Who's Who Recognition, and Outstanding Young Women of America. She was on the Dean's List every semester during her academic matriculation, and graduated with honors.
She is currently a member of the National Association of Social Workers.
- Virginia Union University, Richmond,Virginia Bachelor of Arts, Social Work
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC Master of Social Work
- SW 203 - Introduction to Social Work as a Profession
- SW 204/SW 204H - Social Welfare Programs and Policy
- SW 205W - Human Behavior and the Social Environment I
- SW 206 - The Influence of Sexual Factors on Behavior
- SW 207 - Gerontology
- SW 208W - Human Behavior and the Social Environment II
- SW 209 - Practice with Culturally Diverse Populations
- SW 210 - Interpersonal Violence
- SW 301 - Social Work Intervention: Individuals, families, and Small Groups
- SW 302 - Social Work Specialized Groups
- SW 304 - Social Work Intervention: Large Groups and Community Organization
- SW 350 - Social Work Research
- SW 420A, 420B - Field Practicum