Instructor of Physical Education/Strength & Conditioning
Adam Blalock received his Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science/Nutrition from Murray State University in 2000. In 2012 Adam received his Masters in Human Movement/Sports Conditioning from A.T. Still University.
Adam has worked in the field of Strength & Conditioning at the collegiate and high school level as well as in the private sector throughout his career. Adam served as the Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach at Murray State University (Murray, KY) from 2001-2005 and the Coordinator of Strength and Conditioning at Coe College in Cedar Rapids, IA from 2005-2009. While at Coe College Adam also served as an Adjunct Instructor in the Physical Education Department. From 2009-2013 Adam worked at Performance Therapies, P.C. as the Director of Sport and Speed.
While working on his undergraduate degree at Murray State Adam was an offensive lineman for the Racer football team. After college he has competed in the sport of Olympic Style Weightlifting, competing at the 2002 and 2003 American Open Championships. Currently Adam competes at Powerlifting and still competes at Weightlifting at the Masters level.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (National Strength & Conditioning Association)
- USA Weightlifting Club Coach
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- Health/Fitness Specialist (American College of Sports Medicine)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Murray State University
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science/Nutrition A.T.
- Master of Science in Human Movement - Still University