Limestone Professor's Team Personalizes College's Daily Lifestyle Physical Activity Plan
Things just got easier for Limestone College students, faculty, and staff members looking for a way to workout on campus.
Dr. Felicia Cavallini, a Professor of Physical Education and recipient of a Fulbright Scholar Grant, recently modified her and her research team’s “MyHouse Activity” and “MyWork Activity” graphics to make them Limestone-specific.
Those previous graphics are being replaced with “MyLimestone” and “MyResidence” activities to demonstrate numerous physical activities that can take place on campus.
- Limestone Spirit Programs Punch Tickets To Nationals; Whisenant Named All-American
- Cross Country Preseason Polls Released; Men Picked Seventh, Women Sixth
- Scott Steps Down as Men’s Basketball Coach; Jones Named Interim
- Limestone Places Nation-High 189 Athletes on 2017-18 D2 ADA Academic Achievement Award List
- Women's Volleyball Selected Seventh in Preseason Poll
- Limestone Men’s Golf 2018-19 Tournament Schedule Announced
- 14th-Ranked Saints Tabbed as Conference Carolinas Preseason Favorites
- Limestone Women’s Golf Unveils Challenging 2018-19 Tournament Schedule
- Limestone Lacrosse Adds Phelps and Campbell to Coaching Staff
- Saints Selected to Claim Third Straight Regular Season Crown in Preseason Poll
WedAug22Various Locations8:00 am
SatAug25Student Center Quad10:00 am
MonAug27Stephenson Dining Hall6:30 pm
WedAug29Fullerton Auditorium/Front Campus10:15 am
TueSep18Carroll Recital Hall7:30 pm