"SaintsGiving" Generates 6-Figure Investment In Limestone College Students
Limestone College’s sixth annual “SaintsGiving” event was deemed a tremendous success as over $100,000 was raised recently to support numerous areas of the institution.
A total of $100,852, including gifts and pledges, was raised during the event that concluded at midnight on Tuesday, Dec. 3, according to Kelly Curtis, Limestone’s Vice President for Institutional Advancement.
In all, 126 donors contributed to 34 different funds, with much of the support assisting Limestone’s many scholarship programs.
- Hickson Earns All-Region Nod From United Soccer Coaches
- Limestone’s Marx Picks Up Second All-Southeast Region Award
- Saints Pick Up Multiple Provisional Marks in Season Openers
- Saints Drop Two to Life and Presbyterian on the Road
- Limestone's Massive Second Half Charge Falls Just Short against North Greenville, 78-70
- Balanced Attack Leads Limestone Past North Greenville, 79-57
- Saints Men Tabbed Second; Women Third in Indoor Track and Field Preseason Poll
- Limestone Student-Athletes to Take Part of Luminary Tradition on Saturday
- Rudy Tabbed South Atlantic Conference Carolinas Wrestler of the Week
- Bulldogs Spoil Career Night from Battle as Slow Start Dooms Saints
SatDec14Fullerton Auditorium10:30 am
SatDec14Granberry Gallery5:00 pm
MonJan13Granberry Gallery8:00 am
FriFeb7Granberry Gallery7:00 pm