Professor of Mathematics
- Ph.D. Virginia Tech
- M.A. University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- B.A. University of Akron
Fullerton Faculty Merit Award Spring 2011 awarded by Limestone University
- Results from Mathematics Developmental Course Redesign, co-presenter Chris Mineo, April 2014 South Carolina Upstate Research Symposium. The co-presenter is one of my mathematics students at Limestone University.
- Year One Results from Developmental Course Redesign, August 2013 Mathematical Association of America Math Fest.
- Considering Language, Mathematics, and Meaning in the Mathematics Classroom, May 2013 Limestone University Conference on Teaching and Learning.
- Motivating Semantic Reasoning in a Mathematical Proofs Course, April 2013 South Carolina Upstate Research Symposium.
- Examples Motivating Students¹ Critical Evaluation of Calculator Results, April 2009 meeting of Texas Section of Mathematical Association of America.
- "Kant Reconsidered: Maybe there is Something Related to Mathematics to Learn from his Work after All", April 2008 meeting of Texas Section of Mathematical Association of America.
- Talk on mathematics and theology given to an academic chapel at LeTourneau University, February 2007
- Talk on mathematics and philosophy given to a faculty discussion group at Palm Beach Atlantic College, spring 1997
- "The therapeutic efficacy of adjunct therapeutic plasma exchange for septic shock with multiple organ failure: a single-center experience", P. Keith, A. Wells, J. Hodges, S. Fast, A. Adams, and L. K. Scott, in Critical Care 24, Article 518 (2020), August 24, 2020.
- Results from Mathematics Developmental Course Redesign, with Chris Mineo, South Carolina Upstate Research Symposium Proceedings, April 2014.
- Motivating Semantic Reasoning in a Mathematical Proofs Course, South Carolina Upstate Research Symposium Proceedings, April 2013.
- Examples of Refinable and Weak Refinable Spaces with J. C. Smith Jr., Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, Vol. 347, Number 5, May 1995.
- The Cardinal Number d and Convergent Sequences in Q, Papers on General Topology and Applications, Annals of The New York Academy of Sciences, Vol. 704, 1993.
- Sum and Mapping Theorems for Refinable Spaces, Papers on General Topology and Applications, Annals of The New York Academy of Sciences, Vol. 659, 1992.