Assistant Professor of Business & Management|Program Coordinator of Business Administration/Management
- Northcentral University - Doctorate of Business Administration, International Business
- Strayer University - Masters in Business Administration, Hospitality and Tourism
- State University of New York College at Oswego - Bachelor of Science, Business Administration-Human Resources/Management
- Presentation SWPACA 2022, The Impact of African Americans on the Cuisines of the US.
- Professionally Certified Executive Chef and Culinary Administrator by the American Culinary Federation
- Member of the American Academy of Chefs
- ACF Western Regional Chef Educator of the Year-2017
- Member-Chaine De Rotisseurs
- Certification Evaluator American Culinary Federation
- Accreditation Evaluator-American Culinary Federation and Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Systems
- Assistant Food and Beverage Director & Executive Chef PGA Tour
- Executive Chef-Jacksonville Jaguars and TIAA Bank Field-including 2 Super Bowl Events.