- B.A. in History and Hispanic Studies with Education (Honors), Connecticut College, New London, CT, 2002
- M.A. in International Studies with a European Concentration, University of Connecticut, 2004
- Ph.D. in History, University of Connecticut, 2012
Trybus, Karl J. ¡Vino! The History and Identity of Spanish Wine, 1850-Today. Lincoln: University of Nebraska Press, 2023.
Trybus, Karl J. The Rosary, the Republic, and the Right: Spain and the Vatican Hierarchy, 1931-1939. Brighton: Sussex Academic Press, October 2014.
- Association for Spanish and Portuguese Historical Studies: 2023, 2019, 2015, 2012, 2010
- American Historical Association: 2018, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2011
- Southern Historical Association: 2023, 2019, 2016