Bachelor of Arts | Chemistry
The Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry builds on a core of courses covering the principal areas of analytical, organic, physical, inorganic, and instrumental chemistry. This program prepares students for careers in the allied health professions and to attend medical, dental, pharmacy, or veterinary school.
- Must take either PH 201/PH 202 General College Physics I and II or PH 301/PH 302 Physics I and II with Calculus
- Choose 1: CH 401/CH401LW or CH402/CH402LW Physical Chemistry I and II
- Choose 1: CH 403 Quantitative Analysis (w/Lab) or CH404 Instrumental Analysis
- Must take 3 semester hours of 300 or 400-level Chemistry electives
- This major requires 3 hours of writing intensive courses.
**After all General Education and Major course requirements have been met, students will need additional elective courses to meet the 123 hour minimum for graduation.