Student Social Work Organization "Turkey Bowl" Exceeds Thanksgiving Goal
The Limestone University Student Social Work Organization’s annual community service project known as the “Turkey Bowl” brought in more donations that anticipated during the recent Thanksgiving holiday season.
Food and monetary donations were brought in by the generous Limestone community and family.
After an absence last year, the Student Social Work Organization brought back the Turkey Bowl and exceeded its goal of 25 meals as it was able to serve 44 families in Cherokee County. The leftover goods were taken to PeachCenter Ministries to be distributed in the community.
- Men's Basketball to Host Queens on Wednesday for Home Opener
- Short-Handed Saints Fall to Newberry in SAC Debut
- Saints Complete Back-to-Back Division-I Exhibitions with Saturday Afternoon Tilt at Charleston
- Owens Drops 20 in First Career Game as Men’s Hoops Tips Off Season at James Madison
- Men’s, Women’s Basketball Announce Schedule Updates
- Limestone Men’s Hoops to Open Season at James Madison
- UPDATE: Men's Basketball Postpones Season Opener Against Mars Hill, Tuesday Tilt with Lenoir-Rhyne
- Men’s Basketball Season Opener Against Mars Hill Postponed
- Saints Q & A: Get To Know Sam D'Antonio
- Limestone Athletics Student-Athlete Alumni Spotlight: Sharon Dillon
SatDec5The Reservation Stadium: Gaffney High School2:00 pm