Assistant Professor of Theatre
Email Addresswwest [at] limestone.edu
Born in South Carolina, Bill West-Davis is a lighting designer for all aspects of the performative arts. His work has been seen at Trustus Theatre in Columbia, South Carolina, The Crowley Theatre in Marfa, Texas, The Louise Hopkins Underwood Center for the Arts and Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX and has designed one of the Directing Apprentice productions at the Williamstown Theatre Festival in Williamstown, MA.
When not in a tech rehearsal, Bill enjoys board games, motorcycling, performance and stage photography, and spending time with his wife Ashley and his corgis, Tucker and Loki.
Bill holds a BA degree in Theatre from Coker College and an MFA in Theatre Arts from Texas Tech University. Recently, Bill was awarded the National Partners in American Theatre Award and was the Barbizon Runner up for Excellence in Lighting Design at KCACTF Region VI Conference in 2019. Currently, he works full time as an Assistant Professor of Theatre at Limestone University in Gaffney, South Carolina.
- Member of United States Institute of Theatre Technology (USITT)
- Winner: 2019 KCACTF Region VI Excellence in Lighting Design (Barbizon Runner Up)
- Winner: 2019 KCACTF Region VI Stagecraft Institute of Las Vegas Award Winner for Excellence in Design and Technology
- Winner:2019 KCACTF Region VI Partners in American Theatre Award
- Winner: 2019 KCACTF Region VI Excellence in Collaboration Award
- Merit Award: ASTC/USITT Renovation Challenge 2019 Participant
- MFA in Theatre Arts - Texas Tech University
- BA in Theatre (Technical Theatre Concentration) Coker College