Dr. Andrew Cook started at Limestone College in 2005, coming from a previous career with 20+ years in manufacturing, quality and engineering. He currently teaches in a variety of class formats at Limestone, including undergraduate day classes, internet classes, and the MBA program.
Dr. Cook is a self-proclaimed exercise fanatic and can be found running short and long distance races, also competing in 5-8 triathlons per year. His new area of exercise has been in the world of CrossFit. Dr. Cook¹s enjoys traveling, the outdoors, and adventure. Over the past few years, many locations around the world have be visited including Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Caribbean, Italy, France and Spain; with hopes to see many more locations in the near future.
Dr. Cook is active in the Charlotte, NC area coaching youth sports and volunteering at local non-profit organizations.
- BS Mechanical Engineering - West Virginia Institute of Tech
- MBA - Gardner Webb University
- DBA - Argosy University
- BA 103/BA103H - Introduction to Business
- BA 104 - Personal Money Skills
- BA 215W/BA 215H - Business Communications
- BA 520 - Organizational Theory and Behavior
- BA 601 - Group Dynamics II
- BA 620 - Supply Chain Management
- FI 400 - Cases in Finance
- MG 300/MG 300H - Principles of Management
- MG 323/MG 323H - Organizational Behavior
- MG 401 - Performance Management
- MG 406 - Supply Chain Management