In the event a campus wide evacuation becomes necessary use the following guidelines.
- Remain calm
- Listen carefully to instructions
- Arrange for transportation out of the Limestone/Gaffneyarea by driving yourself, or catching a ride with a friend or coworker.
- If you can not obtain transportation, meet at one of the two designated evacuation points on campus for emergency bus transportation.
- Do not take your possessions with you. Take only what you need.
- Follow the evacuation route out of the Limestone/Gaffney area and listen for further instructions on your radio.
- Do not return to campus until you have been instructed to do so.