MBA Conditional Acceptance
For Conditional Admission into the program:
• If the student meets all other requirements for full or provisional acceptance but did not major in business, the student will be conditionally accepted and required to take the following undergraduate courses:
• Principles of Marketing
• Principles of Management
• Financial Accounting
• Once students complete the required courses, they will automatically be
moved to either a full or provisional status.
• Students may complete the above referenced courses at our campus, or from another regionally acrredited college or university.
• Financial aid may be available to you for these courses. Please contact Financial Aid at (864) 488-8800 for further assistance.
• Students may also test out of the required prerequisite courses by successfully completing either a CLEP or DANTES examination. For additional information please contact the Testing Center at (864) 488-8376.
Students will be informed in writing of the graduate committee’s decision on admittance into the program. Students that are provisionally or conditionally admitted into the program will be informed of the conditions to be met for full admission status and
the deadlines for meeting each condition.