MBA Provisional Acceptance
For Provisional Admission into the graduate program:
• Submit baccalaureate and any graduate transcripts from each college or university attended.
• Submit a completed graduate school admission application with a $25 nonrefundable application fee.
• Submit two recommendations using the Limestone College “Letter of Recommendation” form, preferably one from an individual who has knowledge
of the applicant’s work experience and one from an individual who has
knowledge of the applicant’s academic experience.
• Students whose native language is not English must submit scores on the
TOEFL test: a score on the electronic version of 173 is required; a score of
500 is required on the paper version.
• Show proof of at least 5 years of management related experience.
• After completion of 15 credit hours, all provisionally accepted MBA students
will be automatically reassessed for full acceptance. The 15 graduate semester hours may be earned either at Limestone College or through a combination of transfer hours and Limestone College hours - a maximum of 6 credit hours from another institution may be transferred in to Limestone’s MBA
• Once the student’s records have been reassessed for full candidacy status,
a onetime $50 non-refundable charge will be assessed for the records