For Full Admission into the graduate program:
• Submit baccalaureate and any graduate transcripts from each college or university attended.
• Submit a completed graduate school admission application with a $25 nonrefundable application fee.
• Submit two recommendations using the Limestone College “Letter of Recommendation”form, preferably one from an individual who has knowledge of the applicant’s work experience and one from an individual who has knowledge of the applicant’s academic experience.
• Students whose native language is not English must submit scores on the
TOEFL test: a score on the electronic version of 173 is required; a score of
500 is required on the paper version.
• Achieve an acceptable score on either the Graduate Management Admission
Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). An acceptable
score on the Graduate Management Admission Test is defined as:
(200 X Undergraduate GPA) + (GMAT / GMAT Equivalency Score) = 1,000
or (200 X Graduate Work GPA) + (GMAT / GMAT Equivalency Score) = 1,200.
• If the applicant takes the GRE, the MBA Admissions Committee will use the
GRE Score Conversion Tool (http://www.ets.org/gre/institutions/about/mba/
comparison_tool/) to convert the students’ GRE Score into a GMAT Equivalency