|Extended Campus Scholarships|
The Extended Campus Program Scholarship
1. Six $2000 scholarships will be awarded based on merit and financial need in each of the Extended Campus areas (whenever possible):
2. A student may receive this scholarship only once each year.
3. To be eligible for this scholarship a student must:
a. Submit a letter or email to the Director of the Extended Campus by July 1st showing merit and financial need. The mailing address is Director Extended Campus, Limestone College, 1115 College Drive, Gaffney, SC 29340. Email is
4. The scholarship will be given to students enrolled full-time (12 semester hours) each semester. A credit of $1000 will be applied to the spring semester and the fall semester of the student's account after six semester hours have been completed in each semester (usually in February and October)
5. The Extended Campus Scholarship Committee will award the scholarships.
The primary mission of the Watson-Brown Foundation is providing need and merit-based scholarships to select Georgia and South Carolina students attending accredited four-year colleges and universities in the United States. The scholarships are renewable in amounts of $3000 and $5000.
More than 800 current and rising college students recieve money from the Watson-Brown Foundation every year. The Watson-Brown scholarships are designed to fund students' academic goals from the first day of classes through graduation.
Our founder, Walter J. Brown, believed college education provided the best avenue towards success and fulfillment. In 1970, he established a private Foundation to support that belief. The Watson-Brown Foundation scholarships are awarded to students from communities in and near the Savannah River valley where Brown was raised and spent the majority of his adult life.
To Apply for the Watson-Brown Foundation Scholarship Click Here.