Social Work Preceptor
I am the proud mother of two children: ages 24 and 17. Avid reader and I enjoy traveling. I am recently widowed and currently redirecting my positive energy in graduate school.
Has 22 years of experience in health administration, human services, and behavioral health care.
- BS Business Administration, Morris College
- MSW Social Work, University of South Carolina
- SW 203 - Introduction to Social Work as a Profession
- SW 204/SW 204H - Social Welfare Programs and Policy
- SW 205W - Human Behavior and the Social Environment I
- SW 206 - The Influence of Sexual Factors on Behavior
- SW 207 - Gerontology
- SW 208W - Human Behavior and the Social Environment II
- SW 210 - Interpersonal Violence
- SW 301 - Social Work Intervention: Individuals, families, and Small Groups
- SW 302 - Social Work Specialized Groups
- SW 304 - Social Work Intervention: Large Groups and Community Organization
- SW 350 - Social Work Research