Associate Professor of Management
Dr. Andrew Cook started at Limestone College in 2005, coming from a previous career in manufacturing and engineering. He currently teaches in a variety of class formats at Limestone, including undergraduate day classes, internet classes, and the MBA program.
Dr. Cook is a self-proclaimed exercise fanatic and can be found running short and long distance races, competing in 5-8 triathlons per year. His new area of exercise has been in the world of CrossFit. Dr. Cook¹s family enjoys traveling, the outdoors, and adventure. Over the past few years, the family has taken trips to Mexico, China, Belize, Costa Rica, and the Caribbean.
Dr. Cook just recently completed a trip of a lifetime, a 10 day trip biking through the Alps and Pyrenees! Dr. Cook is a huge sports fan, either watching, playing, or coaching sports. He has coached youth basketball for the past eight years, (ages 8 through 16). He has also assisted area sports teams with cross country and swimming.
- BS Mechanical Engineering - West Virginia Institute of Tech
- MBA - Gardner Webb University
- DBA - Argosy University
- BA 103/BA103H - Introduction to Business
- BA 104 - Personal Money Skills
- BA 215W/BA 215H - Business Communications
- BA 322 - Human Resources Management
- BA 601 - Group Dynamics II
- BA 620 - Supply Chain Management
- FI 400 - Cases in Finance
- MG 323/MG 323H - Organizational Behavior
- MG 401 - Performance Management